Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Tough Chick


 We have been hearing and feeling that summer is so near yet last Sunday the skies begged to differ. I was so excited laying down the outfits for my kiddos all summery and in theme when I looked outside the window and saw that it was drizzling!!! So had to scrape that out and opted for a different outfit.
Pink and White Polka dot Bolero and Denim jeggings from BKK c/o Mammu, Burberry Sneaks from Kuya C c/o Auntie Marie and Headband handmade by yours truly =)



Sandra all smiles! Unfortunately Lila was still asleep and not available for a photo op hihihi


 I never thought I would ever put my babies in pants. You guys know me - frills and frou frou all the way! However being a mom you know you just gotta be reasonable sometimes and go with comfort. And really guys these jeggings make their legs all the more nakakagigil!!! hahaha


Cousins altogether!

***
much love



 

No comments:

Post a Comment