Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Let it not be Ephemeral

 It has been 3 days since I have been going through this mushy phase. I do not know what brought it out of me. Indulge me for awhile though. It is still the LOVE month after all. 

Taken from our Pre-nup photoshoot. Photo by Pat Dy and Pre-nup Styling by Lifestyle by Feliz
 Hubby and I always cringe as we look back on our younger selves. Resurrecting old letters, scrapbooks and my diary of all his messages leaves me in disbelief. Who are these people??However I believe we need reminding once in awhile right? So much has changed from when we were just dating and now that we have kids. We are always together but sometimes it feels that we hardly spend time with each other. We get lost in the hustle bustle of everyday life that we hardly just stop and say WOW I love this person.

 I do not want to ever forget why.


So looking back, I remembered this part in my interview for our AVP that will be shown for our wedding. I cannot remember exactly though what was asked of me and how I brought the story of our "dance" up. Halfway through my explanation on why this was so special to me I cried. So of course everyone was so intrigued as to what that dance was all about even eliciting jokes that its actually a euphemism for something else! It was not. It was simply something like this...

Taken from The Love Dictionary by David Levithan





"AND THE WORLD RESUMED..." But we have that moment when we were the only ones in it. I miss that. When everything can just stop and make room for US enveloped completely in each other. Even though it is something ephemeral; transitory; short lived it brings us to our forever. So please let us take moments, random escapes and brief encounters together. Let our love not be ephemeral.

***
much love


No comments:

Post a Comment