Sunday, February 10, 2013

New Year's Resolutions

Kung Hei Fat Choy!


Nowhere near being Chinese (I think I'm 1/8) but every occasion is a cause for celebration! And since I am a bit late in putting my resolutions out there I'm just going to take advantage of the fact that it is New Years and put it in writing. Give it more power to come true and a great reminder too. 




PART 1: I think this will be those that are easier to accomplish but consequences of me breaking these are not so bad. 

Dress better at home. I am not a single woman.
Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize. 
Wake up early and stay awake. 
Will not whine or sulk when I let my hubby have a boys night. 
De - clutter my closet and let go of those that are no longer appropriate. 
Same goes for accessories. 
Curb shopping instincts (though I just have to say I have been doing well with this one already)
OK so maybe just continue to curb shopping instincts. 
Lessen sweets intake. 


PART 2: Need more time and effort for actualisation. MUST NOT BREAK!

Finish everything that I start. 
Be content.
Accept. 
Do not be jealous. 

*Seems to be so deep - rooted well it is. I am again in a phase in my life that shook me to the core. Expectations and plans have changed so I must too. Takes a lot of work but I have the best inspirations anyway =) 


 ***
much love








1 comment:

  1. Your necklace is amazing, and belated happy Chinese new year!

    ReplyDelete