Friday, February 15, 2013

Love All Around

For this year's Valentine's Day, hubby and I agreed to be practical. We are not really suckers for this occasion but we are not completely cold hearted people too. We needed the excuse to celebrate! haha He was asking what I wanted, do I want the usual flowers + romantic dinner OR opt for a gift. I opted for the gift. NO need for the mush I said, it has been so long since I bought anything for me.

I wanted shoes.












So we trooped to the least romantic mall ever (MEGAMALL) and went to F21. HOWEVER I DID NOT GET MY SHOES! THEY DID NOT HAVE STOCK OR EVEN SIZE FOR THE ALTERNATIVE STYLES!!! boo hoo to me really!

So we were stuck in megamall wondering what to do or where to go next. We did not have any dinner reservations so we just decided to go to Rockwell, catch a movie and find a resto that would take us.

We ended up watching Die Hard. Yes yes that action flick! Our day just seemed to be the anti-thesis of a romantic date. But really I was sooo happy and it seemed that he was too! We felt like how we were before, just a couple out on a normal Friday date night! We were on a high even though our day did not turn out as planned. We realized how much we needed this break!!! I WAS SERIOUSLY EUPHORIC over the simplest thing! It turned out to be the BEST Valentine's DAY ever!

OH AND I ALMOST FORGOT...
Hubby did give me flowers even after we agreed he did not need to. I love it when they do that!!! He knows me too well tee hee. And my son got me 2 cards this year too!!!! SUCH AN AWESOME DAY!!!



MY work table is looking happy!!!


***
much love

4 comments:

  1. Aww sayang the shoes! But I love what you're wearing here! Sweet hubby and son!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg!! this dress is just stunning!!! AMAZING LOOK!! :D

    Click me for my NEW BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it. Shoes over everything else :))) who said romance was dead?!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is ADORABLE! :)

    www.dresscagecity.com

    CageCity!
    xx

    ReplyDelete