Wednesday, February 20, 2013

And Up They Go

I have finally captured both my daughters standing up!!! They have started doing it around the time they turned 8 months old.  I am ecstatic but also somewhat nervous! They are growing up TOO fast!

They reached another milestone too this month. They are now interacting with each other. I HAVE WAITED FOR THIS FOR SO LONG!!! However that being said they are now so completely aware of one another and whatever the other is doing or playing with. Now the grabbing has ensued!!!  A preview and warning of future fights in the making!!! WAAAH I do not know how I will deal with that.  But for now it is keeping us well entertained! Seriously though booking talks with my friend who has a twin. Gotta prep for some proper parenting and get them into sharing ASAP. 

***
much love

No comments:

Post a Comment