Saturday, February 23, 2013

Layers and Leather

Made a quick run to buy baby food and something for C who just finished his exams! Hubby actually was a bit skeptical when I came out looking like this...

He was all "we are just going out for 30 minutes!!!" But you know I rarely get to go out and I take every chance I can get to dress up! AND SERIOUSLY I had to just take advantage of the cold weather! I got off by saying that I am seriously just wearing track pants and a shirt and just threw on a jacket! Which is entirely true!!! That's what's nice about anything leather. It transforms an outfit. And with this jacket, the draping, color and combination of materials allows this look to be casual chic - not so harsh with still a softness to it. Exactly what I was going for for what our day entailed. 

C all happy with his pasalubong!!!

***
much love








1 comment:

  1. aww cute donuts! and I agree, take every chance you get in dressing up! haha i do too!

    ReplyDelete