Saturday, February 9, 2013

On Outfit Posts as a MOMMA!

I will not be true to myself if I stray away completely from my outfit shots (much to my hubby's dismay). As soon as I was able to find time to be out of the house (usually on Sundays) I make it a point to still dress up a little. I do believe that it is very important to stay beautiful and not let yourself go after having the bebes -
for our good ole self-esteem of course
and really for your kids too!!!

A girly girl's take on studs

tight knit

where's the cargo

My son is pretty much head over heels in love with me (as yours is most likely too) I can pretty much get away with jeans and shirts BUT with the girls I know it will be a different story. As soon as I found out that Im having girls I went through some much needed self reflections. We all know how tricky mommy-daughter relationships can be.  So one of the things I promised to myself  is that my daughters will always always be proud of their mommy! So one aspect of that is simply dressing and fixing yourself up. It may seem shallow to some but I DO NOT THINK SO.  It is important to look good and be presentable. Be someone your children will be proud of and even idolize.  So see there is really a good explanation for all this kaartehan haha

***
much love

2 comments:

  1. what you say about having girls, that's true, I have a daughter and she loves it when her classmates talk about my style. where'd you get your cargos? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for dropping by =) I got it from H&M long while back =)

      Delete