Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Butterfly Footprints

I wanted to mark the 3rd month of my babies with something special aside from their monthly pictorials. I decided that it would be the perfect time to do an idea that I found in Pinterest  ( this links to the original blog) that would capture this milestone =)

What drew me to this idea is that its a fun and different way of showcasing their footprints - AND it matches their nursery too!!! =) Such a plus also that its really easy! All you need is a canvas board, non-toxic paint and extra set of hands to help you with the baby/ies! =)


Excuse our pambahay looks

Practice makes perfect! See that the original colors on our babies' are different from the finish product. We kinda made a mess on that one haha. Also very important that the babies are in a good mood too! 


The purple ones are Cassandra's. She squished her foot when we put it on the canvas hehehe

Just add the finishing touches once the paint dries =) I drew on the bodies of the butterflies teehee That I can do! For the lettering of their names I asked my friend to do it for me =)

The finished product!

Now that its done just find a nice spot to hang it in their nursery! Hope you guys try this one too!!!

***
much love




4 comments:

  1. Lovely post! The baby is so cute! I wanted to follow but gfc doesn´t work now, I´ll come back ;)

    Check my giveaway
    http://lovesushiandfashion.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. aawww what a great art project!!! something meaningful and totally adorable too! :D

    Click me for my NEW BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh very cool! i wanna try this for asher!:D not butterflies though hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go go go!!! I'm sure you'll think of something more appropriate for your lil boy!!!

      Delete