Saturday, August 10, 2013

Black and White

Out of nowhere hubby asked me if I wanted to go out last night. WELL DUH of course I DID!!! But going out is not as easy as it sounds. Now that we are currently without a helper and have just one yaya, every day out or night out should be planned days ahead with accompanying valid reason too. Hubby and I rarely get to go out together since one of us has to stay home.  So dates/night outs are even more special now. 

Chic ensemble in black and white for a laid back night out.   I realize my default is  to create contrasts in my ensemble. I rarely go full on a theme. For this outfit I preferred to balance out my faux leather shorts with something classic and soft, with my chiffon blouse from my MIL's store to offset it. 

Last night was one of those miracles. It was impromptu but it pushed through! Luckily my mom was available and willing to baby-sit. Funny how it all felt like I'm in high school and going out was highly dependent on my mother's permission. HAHA 

Faux leather paperbag shorts are becoming a staple in my closet. 

Was actually waiting for her to criticize my outfit choice too like before but this time she approved! Even willing to take my photos! YAY mom!!! =)

Armed with statement earrings and pink lippie and I am ready to go!

***
much love

No comments:

Post a Comment