Monday, September 30, 2013

Proceed With Caution?


I am on my way to undertaking a new endeavour and clearly I am yet again stepping into it with much apprehension - like I always do. I want to be that person who has such deep rooted confidence and no care attitude that allows them to get what they want when they want it. But I am not. I am overly cautious and easily derailed. However, as my countdown to being 30 has started I am coaxing myself to let go of unnecessary inhibitions and pursue my dreams. I have waited long enough and my excuses are running out.  Good bye to that girl who puts things off, who lets go of opportunities and is content in watching others make it. I will no longer sit and wait. God has been too good to me already. I have taken a passive role wherein I allowed fate to blow me in whichever direction it wanted to take me. I have been very blessed. Now is the time to show my appreciation and take hold of the reins. I'm ready as I'll ever be. 

***
much love


No comments:

Post a Comment