Wednesday, April 9, 2014

From Crib to Daybed

My twins have outgrown their crib and really did not use it pass 6 months, when they can no longer BOTH fit! It has been there in our nursery not serving its purpose. We actually dumped all the toys in there once. It was starting to get to me that it is just taking up space.

This idea came to me when I wanted to do something about our nursery/playroom situation. It was really just starting to look like a dump. No longer the way I envisioned it to be in the beginning. So I just unscrewed one side of the crib and tada! Instant day bed! A simple upcycling made me so happy and I think the girls loved it too! Even C, my eldest loves this nook. 



The monogram pillows I ordered from Adamant Eve completed this area! Pillows, I think are the easiest ones to start with when adding your personal stamp on a space.  The kids loved having one each to call their own!


* Pillows cost php280 each regardless of print design

***
much love

No comments:

Post a Comment