Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Arm Candies!!!

Pearls + watch + citrine necklace has been a boring combo I have been sporting for quite awhile now. I am just glad that these arm candies has pulled me out of my accessory rut (that I keep falling into)!  

I have 3 current faves that I would love to share with you guys! 

1. Lala Garcia MNL boasts of using semi-precious stones and crystals that goes for a fun and quirky design! My current faves are her bohippie and newest line - gypsyglam collection!!!

2. Wearmauve  not only brings it trendy and eye catching accessories but this great MANTRA bracelets that reminds you to sport good vibes all day in yummy pastel and bold hues!

3. CrucianiPH are the original macrame bracelets from Italy that comes in cute designs and colors!


I have tried on 3 different combos and its as if the possibilities are endless haha.  I love how they contradict yet compliment each other, my Mantras and cruciani gives a chill vibe while my crystals hikes it up a notch! It is such a gypsy glam* moment on my arms! haha

*gypsy glam - coined by Lala Garcia for her current collection. 

Top - Bottom :  LalaGarciaMNL gypsyglam collection - love those tassles ,  Wearmauve's Mantra Bracelers and CricuianiPH's neon pink clover design bracelet

Left - Right: Purple Gypsyglam bracelet from LalagarciaMNL , CrucianiPH clover bracelet, Dream from Mantra Bracelet set and another from the gypsyglam collection

Left - Right: A bit worn out, white bracelet from LalaGarciaMNL Bohippie collection,  Cruciani PH and 3 of 5 from my Mantra Bracelets WearMauve


I think my summers are covered with my pieces! BUT they are the ones that actually gets you to go and hoard! I only have 6 out of 15, YES 15 of the crystal bracelets, CrucianiPH is already broadening the designs they bring in here, while the Mantras come in so many colors! So good luck to me! I am having way too much fun with these! 



***
Much Love



No comments:

Post a Comment