Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Keep Picking Up the Pieces



Read into this as you may, taking this literally or figuratively but my life just feels like this nowadays.  So much feels on a Tuesday. I am so sorry for the current trending mood. I actually talked to my sister about this, my Birthday is lurking and yet I feel the need to disconnect and hide under a rock.  I often did  this before, locking myself in my room and hiding until I feel ok to emerge again. I don't think I can allow myself this mood anymore. Continuing that conversation with my sister, I followed that up with "too bad though since it's C's exam week" so I really need to function. BUT truly thank God for my kids that does not allow me to wallow. I have been sad for quite awhile but they have pushed me to function and move, not allowing me to succumb to the dark recesses of my mind. So truly, with these guys around, you have the best reason to keep picking up the pieces and putting them back together again. 


***
much love

1 comment: