Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Pastels and Florals


Gingersnaps peach and coral printed shirts, Zara floral jeggings and White Tiange sandals

For their 2nd official OOTD post, the girls already know what to do once I say "pose for outfit shot"! They would stand in front of this wall, miraculously standing still. However, they have adapted these facial expressions that I can't seem to change! Lila (left) would automatically frown with her eyebrows  once I whip the camera out and Sandra (right) will have this stoic expression on her face! So yes we will be working on that! haha




I love how with kids you can go ahead and explore! Mixing of prints have been on trend for awhile and I was so excited to apply these with my girls. Keeping in mind though that I still want them to look put together, I picked out their shirt that has the same color scheme as their floral bottoms =)

***
much love

1 comment:

  1. i thought sandra was the grumpy one?!?! it looks like lila's bringing on the attitude! hahaha cutes!

    ReplyDelete