Friday, November 22, 2013

A Baby Shower for our Matteo!

We are so excited to welcome our Christmas baby boy Matteo! We threw a simple and intimate shower for our friend Kelly who is about to pop soon! She requested for blues and creams and that's just what I decided to play with for her decors =)

I am so happy to have come across these pretty wrapping paper that I found from Regina's in Shoppesville. Now I can execute these paper fans more nicely rather than just resorting to cartolina!

Simple and easy elements for our table setting! I just grabbed my Lantern from Regalong Pambahay, this owl from Dapitan and DIY'd paper pinwheels on baby food jar filled with buttons. 

For our dessert table, I placed the remaining paper fans, a teddy bear for that kiddie touch and a complimentary picture frame that announces "Matteo is coming to town!". An ode to a Christmas carol since he is a December baby.  Kelly's due date is actually on the 24th of December!!!

Of course we need to include the decor staple!!! Paper poofs in blues and teal! I added a different shade just to add dimension. 


My sister of THE SUCRERIE was the one who made this beautiful lemon cake! It was scrumptious as it was beautiful!
All the girls together for gift opening session!
We are getting pretty good at throwing showers haha Next one up is for our other dear friend Mara who we just found out is also having a BOY!!! Woot! To recycle decors or not??? HAHAHA

***
much love

No comments:

Post a Comment