Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Gray Matter

The CROPPED TOP and the TIGHT FIT grey COTTON maxi have been  stuck in my closet and been deemed UNWEARABLE. They have been hanging out in the corner of my closet together with anything that shows off my flabby midsection that no amount of girdle-ing can control. However in a stroke of genius or maybe just frustration - I was able to piece together this look. It was one of those days that the weather was rubbing me the wrong way and cotton just seems to be the only answer. I was looking for something that is comfy and really resisting the urge to don my usual Hanes white shirts and shorts combo since we are after all going to Mass.  Lo and behold  by combining the TWO I was able to get what I was looking for. It is not some striking outfit BUT seriously ain't it something for us mommas? 




I again however apologize for the lack of colors in my outfit lately. I seriously do not know what is going on with that . Hoping the holiday  spirit will inject some color soon enough!

***
much love

No comments:

Post a Comment