Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Joie de Vivre: Kelly and Mike's Engagement Shoot

I personally think that engagement shoots are the best time to get high on romance wherein you get to see how into each other the couple are. Of course some would probably beg to differ and tell me that aren't weddings supposed to be on the top spot of the mushy meter? But really I tell you,  I have come to enjoy being a spectator to the chemistry and body language my couples exude on and off the camera at this time. At shoots you see how the couple interact with each other, how they fit into each other's moulds and just be. I love it! I cannot put my finger on what makes them go unbounded on all the mushiness. I think it has something to do with being in a beautiful setting, dressed to the nines and being in constant close contact with each other minus the pressure of it being your BIG day. 

Mike and Kelly did not disappoint in giving us the chills. I am witness to how these two normally are BUT I tell you they were on over drive on that day. Especially Mike who can't help exclaim on how hot his soon-to-be wife is wearing that orange backless number! HAHA The photos are beautiful and translate just how these two are meant for each other. 









Credits

Photography: Pat Dy, Caliber King and Denise Llanos Dee
Styling: Donna Gonzales Lim of Joie de Vivre, La Belle Fete
HMUA: Terrie Jinayon
Orange and Pink Gowns by Bryan Peralta of Veejay Floresca
Venue: Clearwater, Pampanga

***
much love

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS!!!! I LOVE THE DIRECTION, THE PHOTOGRAPHY, THEIR CHEMISTRY, HOW FREAKING GOOD THEY LOOK TOGETHER!! I AM SUCH A FAN <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete