Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Clean Slate

I know I have been sticking with this palette all too often but I cannot shake this color combination. It feels so easy on the eyes and spells R-E-L-A-X instantly. So on a laid back, errands day with my sis I chose to stick to this formula I know too well.  

A clean slate huh... I know that brings all sorts of theological thoughts into your heads. However for me, it is just something as simple as starting the day fresh and renewed, full of never ending hopefulness of what goodness the day will bring. Again, today I was given that fresh start that I needed to remind myself of my worth and the importance of doing what I am passionate about. I am again thanking the universe for chance encounters and endless opportunities.   And of course for the day well spent with my sister who is my rock and inspiration. I know I do not tell her that enough. Let's keep on keeping on sis! 

White cotton tee from Topshop, Cream sporty silk shorts from Topshop, cream platforms online store find, Gray 3.1 Philip Lim Pashli





***
much love

No comments:

Post a Comment