Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Subtle hints

I have rekindled my love for my cover-ups and this clean, subtle palette of beiges, cream and peach. I got the best inspiration from my new pieces from Lala Garcia Manila which I got first dibs on thanks to my cousin dearie who designs these pieces! Aren't they just lovely? 
     
LALA GARCIA MNL Accessories
Pompom bouquet in mother of pearl chips ring
(available already in different semi-precious chips you may order through ZALORA and LAZADA)
Bohippie Chunky white turquoise cut stone on peach cord strands necklace
Bohippie white tasseled braided cord bracelet
(Bohippie collection to be launched soon!)




Together with this simple outfit post I want to share to you a few realizations that came my way recently.  I want to say that I have been brought up by the principle of being generous. I think my parents ingrained this deep into our beings. I am grateful for the constant reminders from my mom and her examples especially when life was really a bit trying. She would often tell me that you cannot be selfish. No matter what, there are those far less fortunate than you and really generosity takes on many forms. It may not be all about money. It can  be your time and effort too. Although as I said I have practiced this all through out never have I felt the beauty of how the universe and God work than recently. I have witnessed a chain of beautiful events that I want to attribute to the fact that I have been obliging and altruistic. Our efforts may or may not be directly returned but count on it that God will find a way to bless you. I want to be reminded of this moment wherein things just worked out for me. I am forever grateful. Now looking forward to raising my kids with this attitude to life as well. 

***
much love

2 comments:

  1. I love the whole outfit! You look so fresh and comfortable. :) I agree about being generous. My husband and I try our best to teach this to our little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kim!!! Yes hope I can impart that to my lil ones again! Trying to live by example =))

    ReplyDelete